Thursday, July 22, 2004

Just came back from Phuture. Went to check out the DJ Battle over there. Met Shannon, and Jeremy Lee auf EX-Marists. Screw it. DJs' are cool. Watching them battle is like watching 'Gladiator' greek-style. I'm still kinda tipsy from the drinks so pardon me ya'll. DJ Andrew Chow is rockers. Bought me two rounds of drinks. Damn. Phuture rocks. You guys should come. Anyone up for it? Every wednesdays. SMS me or call me. Saw loads of stuffs man. Kinda shatters my faith a little towards sincerity and trust. Saw this eurasian dig on 5 different guys and her next target? Me. Screw her. I ain't no pimp. Made some new friends over there. Two Thais and Leon, who's in National Service and supposedly to take up advanced Hip-Hop together with myself. I smell of smoke man. I seriously need a cold shower. Gonna crash on my tutorial and sacrifice my sleep. Wells, I'll still be having lessons later in the evening with Audiosports. One question, "What is wrong with gurls man?". Can't they stick to just one F***ing guy? Why the hell bother checking out EVERY single one? Grinding, dancing. Makes no diffference over here. Met the co-founder too. Bloody cool. Just my thoughts and all ya'll. Either you dig it, or screw it. I should start thinking of a DJ name for myself. Gonna be soon. I WANNA spin at Phuture. Music was ecstatic. Loads of adrenaline. I repeat, NO gurls approached me. Thank goodness. =D What'd i just say? Nevermind that. Clubbing, never a habit. It's a lifestyle.